A Skyline Princess cruise around NY Harbor and the Statue of Liberty is a great way to make a special event even more memorable, and Father’s Day is no different. Show your dad you care with a one-of-a-kind experience.
Make memories with a Skyline Cruises Father’s Day lunch or dinner cruise. You and your father can take photos with legendary landmarks in the background during this fun, leisurely four-hour cruise.
How to Get Started with Skyline
Before booking your Father’s Day cruise on Skyline, check out these tips:
- Decide the type of celebration you want. – Do you want bonding time with your dad? Or a larger, more casual event? The type of event makes a big difference in planning.
- How many people will celebrate with you? – For a small party, like 2-6 people, you can purchase tickets directly through our booking portal. Larger groups can be booked the same way, but you might want to call Skyline’s event planners at 718-446-1100 to discuss setting aside a specific space for your group. You can even reserve an entire deck if you wish. The Skyline Princess is Coast Guard certified for up to 450 passengers.
- Be on time. – The Skyline Princess leaves promptly for its four-hour itinerary so make sure you arrive well before departure time. If some of your family members are always late, offer to pick them up or fudge the time so they have a buffer.
- Parking is easy. – Public cruises, like our Father’s Day Cruise, leave from the famous World’s Fair Marina in Flushing, Queens, where we provide free parking for Skyline Cruise passengers.
- Come hungry for our three-course buffet meal. – If you have special dietary needs, talk to Skyline’s event planners at 718-446-1100 to discuss accommodations.
- Bring a camera to take pictures of iconic New York sights. – The Skyline Princess passes famous locations such as the South Street Seaport, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, Astoria Park, the Williamsburg Bridge, and, of course, the Statue of Liberty.
- Casual or dressy – it’s up to you. – Whether you want to wear slacks and a casual shirt or dress up for your father and wear a suit, select the option that will make your father happy – and look good in the photographs you’ll take together.
More Than Just a Meal, a Skyline Cruise Is an Experience
Show your dad how special he is this Father’s Day. A sightseeing cruise aboard the Skyline Princess will impress him with food, fun, and fabulous views. Our three-deck, all-weather cruise ship offers spectacular views of the iconic New York City skyline and the enclosed third level features the Skylight dance floor for great sights and entertainment.
For a special day with your dad, book a Skyline Cruise. Whether you want to celebrate with just your immediate family or the whole clan, Skyline Cruises will provide an outstanding experience. All of our public cruises leave from the conveniently located World’s Fair Marina in Flushing, Queens, where parking is always free. Contact us for more information about our Father’s Day cruise or to book your reservation. We look forward to cruising with you!