Is your school or organization planning on a fundraiser in 2021? If so, one of the most crucial aspects is to secure a venue that allows your fundraiser to be successful. You will want your attendees and donors to be comfortable, relaxed, feel safe, and you’ll want the event to go off without a hitch. That is where Skyline Cruises comes in.
We are proud to offer the world’s most stunning backdrop for your fundraiser along with the comfort of a luxury yacht and expert service to match! Choosing the Skyline Princess will make all the difference for your fundraising event. Read on to learn more about the top 3 fundraisers for 2021.
Who Can Host a Fundraiser with Skyline Cruises?
- Schools – Raising money in the name of education, what could be better than that? School fundraising is the practice of raising money to support educational enrichment programs by schools or school groups. School functions are some of our favorite events to host at Skyline Cruises. We love having a community of students, educators, and staff to show school spirit while having a great time!
- Religious Institutions – Churches and other religious institutions play a significant role in their communities. Members often give a lot of their own time, effort, and money, so offering a fundraiser that provides value for the donors and the church helps prevent burnout. Having the community come together to enjoy an evening aboard the Skyline Princess is a terrific way to build community further and have fun!
- Non-profits – Looking for a way to rally folks together to raise money for your non-profit? Nothing brings people together quite like a Skyline Cruise! Donors will experience NYC like never before aboard the Skyline Princess, where they can sightsee, dine, and dance beneath the stars on our open-air top deck, the Skylight Deck.
- Corporate – Ready to get your staff out of the office to enjoy a night on the water? Want to raise funds at the same time? We’ve hosted many corporate fundraisers, and they are always a hit. Not only are you raising money, but you are always providing an opportunity to boost morale!
Fundraising Ideas with Skyline Cruises
Now that you have an idea of the top organizations that hold their fundraisers with us, your brain is probably wondering what fundraising ideas mix well with Skyline. The answer? We’ve seen it all! Here are some of our favorite fundraising themes we’ve been a part of that work great for all ages and walks of life!
- Bingo Night – Not just for senior citizens, bingo nights are a fun way for guests of all ages to participate. Guests can play for either donated prizes or cash. Many bingo night events include raffles and silent auctions as additional ways to raise money.
- Comedy Night – Gather past, present, and hopefully future donors for an evening of jokes told by local comedians while sailing the New York Harbor and enjoying the New York City skyline. Everyone loves to laugh!
- Chinese Auction – A cross between a silent auction and a raffle. Typical auction items include gift baskets, tickets, and gift certificates which local shops and restaurants typically donate. Due to the variety of donations, there is always something for everyone to bid on during the auction.
Host Your Fundraising Event with Skyline Cruises
No matter your organization or the type of fundraiser you choose, you are sure to have a successful night with Skyline. Contact the experienced event planners at Skyline Cruises today via our contact form or by calling (718) 446-1100. Our professional staff will answer all of your questions and work with you to ensure your event is just what you envisioned!