A Skyline NYC charter yacht cruise is ideal for sightseeing because:
- Nothing compares to the views you’ll see aboard our three-level NYC party boat. You’ll be able to see much more of the majestic Manhattan skyline than you would if you were to attempt to traverse the City on foot or by subway, cab, or tour bus.
- Because you can almost reach out and touch the skyline, the photo opportunities are breathtaking aboard the Skyline Princess. Enjoy seeing everything from the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and Governors Island to the South Street Seaport, the Empire State Building, the Freedom Tower, Chelsea Piers, the United Nations headquarters, the Chrysler Building, and other familiar attractions that set the Big Apple skyline apart.
- There’s never a need to worry about the weather! Our climate-controlled, United States Coast Guard- certified Skyline Princess is ready to cruise New York Harbor all year round.
- Enjoy all of the amenities of a catering hall, from superior service and entertainment to fabulous food, while sightseeing aboard one of Skyline Cruises’ brunch or dinner cruises. We offer public dinner, brunch, holiday, lighthouse and sightseeing cruises sailing year-round from Pier 1 at the World’s Fair Marina in Flushing Meadows, New York.
- Interested in other sightseeing opportunities in the Tri-State area? Then book one of brunch cruises or dinner cruises that will take you to see the area’s historic lighthouses or the mansions of Long Island.
All of our New York City sightseeing cruises feature personalized seating for your group and include our Skyline dinner menu or brunch menu, dessert, coffee, tea, DJ entertainment, free parking at the marina, and a full cash bar for all beverages.
To find out more about Skyline Cruises and learn about our NYC yacht charter cruise event packages, contact us today. We can’t wait to hear from you, and look forward to sailing with you soon!