Celebrate New Years Eve Aboard Skyline Cruises in NYC
The New Year’s Eve Dinner Dance Party Fireworks Cruise, aboard the luxury motor yacht the Skyline Princess, has become one of the most popular New Years Eve cruises in NYC and has been featured in an article in Newsday as well as on many popular websites. Whether you are looking for romance or fun, the New Year’s Cruise aboard the Skyline Princess can deliver both. Have the time of your life, this is a great way to celebrate the New Year. This is the best NYC New Years Eve boat cruise and where the locals go!
Our New Years Eve Cruise around NYC Includes:
- 5 Hour Cruise touring the New York Skyline, the Statue of Liberty, the 5 Bridges on the East River (eg. Brooklyn), historical landmarks (eg. Empire State and UN Buildings), and much, much more
- Premium Open Bar (we have the good stuff like Johnnie Walker Black, Grey Goose, etc…)
- Party Favors (Party Hats, noise makers, necklaces, glasses, and much, much more…)
- A delicious gourmet dinner buffet cooked by our own Chef Rob
- Professional waitstaff ready to make this a memorable night
- Champagne Toast for the big countdown to Midnight
- Dj Entertainment all night long!
- ‘Best view’ of the Macy’s Fireworks
- Free Parking at the marina
- This is where the locals go!!!
Pricing for cruise-style seating (everyone does get a seat at a table) is $205 per adult (Age 12 and up) and $175 per child (Age 12 and under).
Private Tables are $245 per person with a minimum of 4 or more people.
The rates are plus NYC Tax 8.8875% and NO hidden fees!
Skyline Dinner Cruise Buffet Menu
with freshly baked dinner rolls
Pre-plated Caesar Salad
At the buffet (served by our servers)
Prime Rib Carving
Lemon Sole stuffed with crabmeat
Chef’s Choice of Vegetarian Entree
Accompanied by roasted new bliss potatoes and
freshly steamed vegetables
A selection of gourmet cakes and pastries
Pictures from a Skyline Princess Dinner Cruise…
For more information on New Years Eve Cruises In NYC, contact Skyline Cruises at (718) 446-1100.